The Dahlia Days Bundle includes the Dahlia Days Stamp Set and the Detailed Dahlias Dies. The beauty of these stamp and die bundle products is in their versatility to work together or as standalone products. Use the set together to create detailed dahlia bouquets or use them on separate projects as subtle botanical accents.
DAHLIA DAYS CLING STAMP SET
Complete your floral stamp collection with the Dahlia Days Stamp Set. The beautiful dahlia artwork is intricately detailed with simple silhouettes, allowing you to create for many occasions. Send sweet thanks and words of encouragement with the pretty sentiments included, perfect for all your cardmaking desires. And if you want to elevate your design, use a masking technique to gather all the florals, leaves, and sprigs to create freshly styled bouquets!
- 13 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e, g
DETAILED DAHLIAS DIES
Make a beautiful statement with the Detailed Dahlias Dies. With a large-scale detailed design and accompanying florals, the Detailed Dahlias Dies are sure to wow! Dress up your card front with the detailed die as a background to your sentiments or create cute bouquets as accents to your memories on a scrapbook page. With the Detailed Dahlia Dies, the possibilities are endless!
- 12 dies
- Largest die: 4″ x 5-1/8″ (10.2 x 13 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
“Dahlia Thank You Card”
- Stamp Sets: Dahlia Days (157799) or bundled with dies at a discount (157802)
- Card Stock and Paper: Thick Basic White (159229), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads: Poppy Parade (147050),Flirty Flamingo (147052), Melon Mambo (147051), Basic Gray (149165)
- Miscellaneous: Detailed Dahlia Dies (157801) or bundled with stamp set at a discount (157802), Sponge Daubers (133773), Many Marvelous Markers (147154), Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897),Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (155475), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Paper Trimmer (152392),Adhesive Sheets (152334), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Take Your Pick (144107), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300)
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and creased with the Bone Folder
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (cut 2)
- Twine: 8”
- Adhere Basic White panel to Adhesive Sheet and die cut with large dahlia background die. Peel off adhesive backing with Take Your Pick and affix to card base. Smooth with Bone Folder.
- Using 3 Sponge Daubers and the three inks to sponge color onto dahlia stamp. Start with Flirty Flamingo in center then randomly apply Melon Mambo and Poppy Parade around Flirty Flamingo and on outer edges. Die cut. Lightly brush on Wink of Stella to center of flowers and along outer edge of each flower.
- Using Stampin’ Write markers in Smoky Slate, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, and Mossy Meadow, color in sentiment frame. Stamp sentiment into open area with Basic Gray ink. Die cut.
- Adhere dahlias to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Affix largest Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to center of each flower. With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, affix sentiment to top of flowers on lower right of card.
- Tie twine into bow and adhere to left edge of sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Have a GREAT weekend & Happy Stamping!