- Save 15% off select inks, stamps and paper with the “Stamp, Stock and Save” promotion!
- Get over $80 worth of Designer Series Paper FREE when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! starter kit (which is also discounted saving you money!).
- Until October 31st, when you host a qualifying party or workshop (or even on your own order) you will receive the “Good Greetings” stamp set along with $55 in free product of your choice!
- You won’t want to miss out on the awesome savings with the newest “Weekly Deals” which includes stamps, punches, buttons, digital downloads and even our Hip, Hip Hooray kit!
- Finally, because it’s October that means I have a new PDF project tutorial for you! Scroll down to the end of the post to see what Frenchie and I have created for our monthly THANK YOU gift when you place a min. $25 through our online stores!
Stampin’ Up! is so excited about this year’s World Card Making Day,
that we’re having a ridiculous 15% off sale on some of your favourite
From 1-6 October , you’ll be able to purchase select ink,
paper, envelopes, and adhesive-all at a 15% discount! Select stamps are
Now is the time restock your own supply, and with Christmas right around the corner, it’s a
perfect time to get all your supplies for cards and gifts!
Click HERE to see the discounted stamps and accessories.
Only a month remains to earn a free Good Greetings Stamp Set with qualifying online *orders, workshops and private parties! Read all about it HERE.
*($325 before shipping & handling; as the hostess you will receive $55 in FREE product of your choice too!)
Designer Series Paper, is six months worth of FREE Designer Series
Paper. It’s simple: During the month of October, when you buy the starter kit and join the Stampin’ Up! community, you will receive one free package for 6 whole months!
and include your contact information. Otherwise there will be no way
for me to receive your name and email to send your PDF gift!
Do you live in the USA instead of Canada? No problem! You can be a part of this too! Visit my “Passport Pal” at Frenchie’s blog HERE.
|Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia|
Here’s to a fabulous new month – I adore autumn! I’m looking forward to exploring more of our new home province of Nova Scotia, especially now, with all the trees in their bright colours (they’re breathtaking!). We also have two massive heritage apple trees in our back yard that are over 150 years old; the previous owner’s Great-Grandfather brought the apple seeds with him when he immigrated from Scotland. So my hubby and I have been filling buckets daily and now we’ll be busy peeling and coring to make Apple Butter and other delicious concoctions with them (which will be a great head start on my Christmas gifts!).
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!