Blackberry Bliss: 11” x 4 1/4” scored at 5 1/2” & scrap
Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4” & 2 1/4” x 3 1/2”
Gold Foil Sheets: scrap
Best Dressed DSP: 4” x 5 1/4”
1. Add DSP layer to Blackberry Bliss card base.
2. Stamp background image with Highland Heather ink and sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White layer.
3. Die cut rectangle frame on Blackberry Bliss scrap. Emboss with coordinating embossing folder. Tie tassel on left side with ribbon. Add stamped layer to back of frame.
4. Add framed layer to card front at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Wipe Stampin’ Buddy on Gold Foil Sheet scrap. Stamp lipstick image with VersaMark ink and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set. Die cut and add to frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Embellish with Gilded Gems where desired.
Stamp Sets – Dressed to Impress (151666)
Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Whisper White (100730); Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (151319); Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss (147092); Highland Heather (147103), VersaMark (102283)
Misc. – All Dressed Up Dies (151665); Gilded Gems (152478); Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders (152325); Best Dressed Tassels (151320); 1/8” Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon (151321); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Trimmer (152392); Gold Embossing Powder (109129); Heat Tool (129053); Embossing Buddy (103083)
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!