Hi Friends! Today’s card is one that I designed for this month’s “Leaders Project Sheet” group. It’s also part of my Customer Appreciation Card Kit (for May).
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Fluid Watercolor Cardstock: 3 ½” x 5”
- Garden Green Cardstock: 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”
- Scrap bits of Garden Green & Basic White Cardstock
- Fold Smoky Slate cardstock in half to create card base.
- Place Fluid Watercolor cardstock inside embossing folder & run through machine.
- Colour raised embossed image with Watercolor Pencils, then go over with Blender Pen.
- Outline embossed image with grey watercolor pencil, then go over Aqua Painter.
- Splatter Smoky Slate & Moody Mauve ink over embossed layer & let dry.
- Stamp sentiments with Black Memento ink pad.
- Glue to embossed layer to Garden Green card stock layer & adhere to card front.
- Punch flowers & leaves with Petal Park Builder Punch. Mist with water, scrunch & let dry. Glue flowers together and adhere to front of card. Glue leaves behind flowers.
- Glue Silver Sequins onto card front.
- Place embellishment in centre of flower to finish card.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!