Hi Friends! I love it when an idea for a card comes together, such as the one I’m sharing with you today. This is bookmark card – it was super easy to make and I think it turned out really sweet.
Measurements & Details:
- Fold 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Crumb Cake card stock in half to create card base.
- Ink inside of Hexagon Embossing Folder with Early Espresso Ink Pad. Place front flap of card inside folder and run through the Big Shot. Sponge edges of card with Early Espresso ink.
- Cut Whisper White card stock 2 1/4″ x 3″ and stamp sentiment & butterflies on it; sponge edge with Early Espresso ink. Glue to front of card, making sure to centre it that top edge is flush with top of card.
- To create pocket: Cut Designer Series Paper 4″ x 4″. Use straight edge die from the “Be Mine” collection to cut one side. Fold die cut side down 3/4″. Sponge all sides with Early Espresso ink. Glue flap down. Add adhesive around sides and bottom of DSP and glue to front of card – this will be the pocket for the bookmark.
- For Bookmark: Cut Whisper White card stock 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Sponge edges with Early Espresso ink. Use 2″ circle punch to cut a piece of DSP, fold in half and glue along the top of bookmark.
- Stamp sentiment, butterflies and foliage using Early Espresso, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink ink pads.
- For Flower: use Four Petal Flower Punch to cut scrap piece of Calypso Coral card stock and DSP. Sponge edges and glue the two flowers together.
- Use Sprig Punch to cut two sprigs from scrap piece of green card stock (I used Pear Pizzazz). Glue behind the flower.
- Adhere flower to top of bookmark – place gem in centre. Tuck bookmark inside pocket.