- Shaded Spruce (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Basic Gray (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Pacific Point: 3 1/2” x 2 3/4” & 4 1/4” x 2” (for die cut)
- Whisper White: 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4 1/4”
1. Place Basic Gray card stock halfway inside the the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Glue onto the Shaded Spruce card base.
2. Run 4 1/4” x 2” Pacific Point card stock through the Big Shot using long rectangle die from Stained Glass Thinlits. Use Die Brush to remove bits. Trim off top and bottom strip of die cut. Cut piece in half and glue along the top and bottom portion of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper. Glue onto card.
3. Ink bike image from Enjoy Life stamp set with Basic Gray and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Ink sentiment with Pacific Point and stamp top corner of Whisper White card stock. Glue onto 3 1/2” x 2 3/4” Pacific Point card stock.
4. Wrap Whisper White Baker’s Twine around bottom of Pacific Point card stock, tie a bow and secure with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card I used Pacific Point and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Markers on the sentiment and Basic Gray stamp pad for the figure.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
orders of $60 or more (prior to tax and shipping) will also receive the
Bonus Passport Pals tutorials, created by Frenchie (France Martin) and
myself – that means you’ll receive 18 free project sheets!
This month’s Passport Pals tutorials are masculine themed cards!
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!