Stamp Sets – Rooted in Nature (c) 146482); (w) 146479
Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler (119685); Very Vanilla (101650)
Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083); Soft Suede (147115); (Mossy Meadow) 147111
Misc. – Linen Thread (104199); True Gentlemen Buttons (145596); Mini Glue Dos (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Card Stock- Cherry Cobbler 8 ½ “x 11”, folded in half, 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 2 ¼ x 3 ½”
Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 ¼”, 3 x 4 ¼”, 2 x 3 ¼”
1. Score and fold the Cherry Cobbler for the card base
2. Adhere the three layers of the Very Vanilla all together with a small amount of Snail Adhesive these will be taken apart after stamping on them
3. Stamp the sentiment on the smallest layer w Soft Suede Stamp the largest leaf in Cherry Cobbler on all the layers overlapping them as desired
4. Stamp the smaller leaf in Mossy Meadow on all the layers overlapping them just as before
5. Stamp the flower in Soft Suede filling in the remaining spaces
6. Carefully remove the first stamped layer off and adhere that to the smallest layer of Cherry Cobbler
7. Carefully remove the second layer and adhere to the second largest layer of Cherry Cobbler
8. Adhere the largest stamped layer to the card base
9. Adhere the middle layers to the stamped large layer lining up the images like a puzzle
10. Adhere the remaining layers to the middle layer again lining up like a puzzle
11. Tie a knot with the Linen Thread add a Mini Glue Dot to a True Gentlemen’s Button and add another Mini Glue Dot to the card for the finishing touch.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!