Hi Friends! Today’s card was one I made for a customer and I really loved how it turned out! I used the “Floral Essence” and “Daisy Delight” stamp sets and a couple of techniques for this pretty card. I also stamped the envelope to match!
Here are the details for this card:
- Pretty Peacock card base measures 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock measures 5 1/4″ x 4″
- I first inked the flower stamp with Rococo Rose then rolled the edges in Merry Merlot ink (this is the ‘rock n’ roll’ technique). Next, I lightly spritzed the stamp with water then stamped onto the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp the flower on scrap paper (or a post it note) and cut out to create a mask. Place mask over first stamped flower, then re-ink using rock n’ rock technique and misting with water. Repeat for third flower. Centre of flowers stamped using Daffodil Delight ink pad.
- Keep mask on flower when stamping the leaves. Leaves were inked with Granny Apple Green and also lightly spritzed with water. The small outline leaf was stamped without water and used to ‘fill in the gaps’.
- The “thank you” sentiment is from the “Daisy Delight” stamp set and was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink.
- A little Dazzling Diamonds to the centre of each flower adds just the right amount of bling to this card!
If you live in CANADA and wish to purchase Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my online store here. Your order helps support me, and my Stampin’ Up! business, so I am truly GRATEFUL when you shop at my store – THANK YOU! xx