Build sentimental bouquets with the Flowering Tulips Stamp Set. Use the variety of budding tulips to create your perfect bouquet to send to someone special, then use your favourite colouring technique to make it shine!
Pair the modern sentiments included with your budding tulips for all-occasion card making projects.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set (my favourite kind); it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colours you want. The “Flowering Tulips” stamp set is also available as a bundle, with coordinating dies. Don’t forget – you’ll earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item of your choice with the purchase of the “Flowering Tulips Bundle” too!
I hope you enjoy today’s card tutorial!
- Stamp Sets– Flowering Tulips (1576720
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Poppy Parade (119793); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Poppy Parade (147050); Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Misc.– Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (157670); Blender Pens (102845); Classic Matte Dots (158146); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Basic White: 4-1/4” x 11” score at 5-1/2” for card base
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Poppy Parade: 3-1/8” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White:3” x 4-1/4”
- Fold Thick Basic cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper and Poppy Parade cardstock to card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Use the largest of the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to die-cut the shape from the Basic White piece
- Stamp sentiment in Memento ink as shown
- Stamp stem and leaves in Mossy Meadow ink, then use the Blender Pen to fill in the leaves so there is no white showing
- Stamp large tulip on stem with Poppy Parade ink, the repeatedly stamp all of the smaller tulip shapes over the top by stamping off once prior to stamping. This gives a variegated look to the flower.
- Attach The stamped image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach 3 of the Classic Matted Dots to the card front
Enjoy the day, stay well & HAPPY STAMPING!