Hi Friends! So today’s post is a sad one. Three weeks ago my BF and I were shocked to find out that his brother passed away suddenly; he was only 49 years old. We’re not sure yet of the exact cause and are awaiting results from his autopsy. All we know is that he died in the hospital whilst awaiting surgery for a broken leg & ankle. We suspect there were underlying health issues involved, but my BIL wasn’t one to go to the doctor (or make his health much of a priority). So it’s been a sad time, indeed, especially for my guy, his mother and his four other siblings (their father passed away 40 years ago). To make it even more difficult, we were unable to have a funeral, though a celebration of life will be set for sometime in the Fall. Despite the current COVID situation, friends and neighbours mailed cards and dropped off care packages of food to my MIL, who was so very grateful for their gestures of condolences. I know she wants to send out some thank you cards, so l’ve made her a package of cards, which I’ll be taking to her this morning. I made the cards in neutral tones, adding a bit of pink to the flowers. Simple but elegant and I know my MIL will be grateful for them.
Forever Blossoms Cling Stamp Set (English)
Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
Whisper White Medium Envelopes
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
Beautiful card. The white is very elegant. I'm so sorry for your and your sweetie's loss. Very sad time indeed. Hugs.