Hi Friends! I was recently introduced the “Triple Easel Card” by my friend Joyce. Wow – I’m so glad she shared this interactive card with me – I LOVE it!
I can’t believe I hadn’t seen this card fold before. There are just SO MANY ways to make cards and I think sometimes we assume we’ve ‘seen it all’, but clearly not so! Even those of us‘long-time stampers’are still discovering these ‘oldie-but-goodies’.
I fell in love with stamping when I was 15 (which is almost 35 years ago, in case you’re wondering) and I think the reason why this hobby has never gotten boring is due to the fact that there ARE so many techniques and card folds, and products and, and, and…! Pretty cool, if ya ask me.
So if you haven’t seen the “Triple Easel Card” before, you’re in for a treat. If you have seen this card fold, then I hope my version(s) and demonstration inspire you to make one soon!
- Card Base – 4″ x 5″ (I used the 12″ x 12″ cardboard backing that comes in the Designer Series Paper packages)
- 12″ x 4″ Whisper White card stock, scored at 4″, 6″ and 8″
- 3″ x 9″ Whisper White card stock, scored at 3″, 4 1/2″ and 6″
- 2″ x 6″ Whisper White card stock, scored at 2″, 3″ and 4″
- Two pieces of card stock that measure 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″; layer each with Designer Series Paper that measures 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Two pieces of card stock that measure 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″; layer each with Designer Series Paper that measures 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Two pieces of card stock that measure 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″; layer each with Designer Series Paper that measures 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- One strip of Designer Series Paper that measures 1″ x 4″
***The products from the “Forever Greenery Suite” will be available on June 3rd (TOMORROW!) when our new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue goes live!
- Forever Fern Bundle (English) 
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock 
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Shaded Spruce 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Butterfly Duet Punch 
- Classic Label Punch 
- Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack 
- Layering Circles Dies 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Bone Folder 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Paper Trimmer 
Another “Triple Easel Card” that I made with the “Forever Fern” bundle:
Here’s a Triple Easel Card, using the”Bird and Branches” Bundle (available June 3rd):
The sentiment is from May’s Paper Pumpkin “A Kit in Color”
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY
TO ORDER RETIRING PRODUCTS!
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!