Hi Friends! Last night I held my monthly All Occasion Card Class and as per request from one of my stampers, we made baby theme cards. I actually don’t have any baby/children stamp sets at the moment, so I decided to use the adorable “Foxy Friends” stamp set and coordinating punch.
- The punch art was cased from Sandrine, which you can see here and the rest of the card was a layout I’ve used before.
- Granny Apple Green and Powder Pink card stock were the main colours
- I used some of our “Toil & Trouble” Designer Series Paper (pssst…this paper is on SALE right now!)
- “Itty Bitty Greetings” stamp set was used for our sentiment, cut with the Classic Label Punch.
- The Hardwood background stamp was used on the 2 1/4″ Circle Punch cut out.