Stamp Sets – Free as a Bird (149468)
Card Stock –Thick Whisper White (140272); Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702)
Stamp Pads – Memento Ink (132708)
Misc.– Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (149592); White Stampin’ Chalk Marker (132133); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo (144597); Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends (147272); Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends (144582); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo (144603); Scalloped Lace Trim (149593); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Thick Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”” score at 4-1/4″
- Petal Pink: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 2-1/2”
- Old Olive: 2-1/2” x 5/8”
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper: 4-1/4” x 3-3/4”
- Scallop Lace Trim: 5”
1. Attach Bird Ballad DSP to Petal Pink cardstock and wrap Scallop Lace Trim around this layer and secure on the back with Snail Adhesive.
2. Fold Thick Whisper White card base on score line and attach Petal Pink Layer to base with Snail.
3. Stamp birds with Memento ink on Whisper White and color in with Stampin’ Blends as shown and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Stamp sentiment and small flower in Memento ink on Old Olive.
5. Color flower with White Stampin’ Chalk Marker and cut a notch out from old Olive piece to make a banner.
6. Attach banner to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Receive these exclusive tutorials as my thank you gift when you place an order with me:
The projects this month are gorgeous and include fun techniques and card designs. To get these tutorials just click HERE for the details.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply