- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Score at 2 1/8″ at both ends, folding the flaps towards the middle.
- Cut two pieces of Designer Series Paper to measure 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ and glue to each flap. *If desired, cut another two pieces of DSP to glue on the inside flaps.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″. Stamp whatever you wish on this layer, as it will be the focal piece of your card.
- Cut a piece of coordinating card stock to measure 3″ x 3 1/2″ and glue stamped piece to this layer. Wrap ribbon or stamp sentiment along the bottom. *I heat embossed the sentiment in white.
- Place adhesive along one side of stamped piece and adhere to front of card.
- Stamp inside as desired. * I used my Old Olive ink pad and Night of Navy marker to stamp “So Grateful” from Orante Thanks set, as well as the “Sailing Home” images.
- Embellish card as desired. *I stamped onto the DSP panels.
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!