Hello Passport Pals
Frenchie is here today! fun and quick little gift box. These box are on page 36 in the Holiday catalog. I use the Festive Flurry and Circle Framelits to make the open snowflake. The best way is to cut out the snowflake first then using one of the Circle framelits on the cut out snowflake to get your circle opening.
Here are the supplies list that I use
- Decorative Window Gift box #132146
- Festive Flurry Framelits #132193
- Circle Framelits #130911
- Snowflake Soiree w#127922 c#127925
- Stamp A Gift for You #134765 *single stamp
- Coaster Board #129392 *I use this for the Tag Love the coaster board for tag 🙂
- Basic Rhinestone #119246
- Frosted Finished Embellishment #132150
- to stamp in the window I use White StazOn #106960
Well my friends this is it for today share. Don’t forget to check my blog to see the lovely project that Tine is sharing. CLICK HERE to view.
Now if you need any Stampin’Up! supplies here are the 2 link to shop don’t forget the Holiday Sales and the Deal of the week. Many reason to shop 🙂