Celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day with Stampin’ Up! for a four-day online event! Digital Scrapbooking Day is November 5, but Stampin’ Up! will keep the celebration going from November 4-7! The event will include free downloads, blog posts with exciting project ideas all weekend long, and the announcement of the 2011 My Digital Studio Contest winners.
Brand-new, never seen before FREE downloads include:
- So Typefelt Stamp Brush Set
- Neutral Delightful Digital Tape
- Home for the Holidays Ensemble
- Delight in the Day Photobook Template
Digital Scrapbooking Day Online Event FAQ
1. Q: What is Digital Scrapbooking Day?
A: Digital Scrapbooking Day is officially celebrated the first Saturday in November. It was designed to remind people to set time aside to digitally document their personal history. To celebrate, Stampin’ Up! will be giving away free downloads to demonstrators and customers.
2. Q: Why is Stampin’ Up!’s celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day four days long?
A: We know that you are busy and we didn’t want you to miss out by limiting our event to one day. Therefore we will be celebrating November 4-7.
3. Q: What is Stampin’ Up! giving away for free for Digital Scrapbooking Day?
A:So Typefelt Stamp Brush Set Neutral Delightful Digital Tape Home for the Holidays Ensemble Delight in the Day Photobook Template
4. Q: Are the free downloads new products?
A: Yes; all of the free downloads are brand-new designs. On November 8, they will be added to our product offering for purchase.
5. Q: Who can get the downloads for free?
A: Anyone: demonstrators, customers, and even non-customers can get these free downloads. Our downloads are compatible with most design software!
6. Q: How will customers receive the free downloads?
A: Customers will receive the free downloads at MyDigitalStudio.net November 4-7. To access the downloads they’ll need to fill out a short survey.
7. Q: Is there an additional sale or promotion associated with Digital Scrapbooking Day?
A: No; all other digital content will be regularly priced.
Leave a Reply