How cute is this journal? This would make a great gift – especially with Mother’s Day coming up. Leave it blank or fill it with your favorite recipes, make it a garden journal (add some seed packets for Mom!) or even a scrapbook of Mom with all the reasons why you love her! Speaking of Mom’s, here’s my favorite photo of my Mom and I when she came to NB to visit Russell and I a couple of years ago.
I’ve got a ton of photos from that visit and I can’t wait to scrapbook them!
My Mom is also a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator (in Tulsa, Oklahoma) and she’s the one that got me hooked on stamping (back in 1985!). Some of you got to meet Mom when she was here for stamping events – I know you’re looking forward to seeing her again on her next visit (which I hope is SOON!). Love ya, Mom! xoxoxoxox
I’ll be demonstrating Mom-themed projects and cards all this month so if you’d like to participate and get some great inspiration for Mother’s Day, be sure to let me know.
Here’s a list of the supplies used in the above journal:
Greenhouse Garden journal
- Greenhouse Garden
- Hope Happens
- Chocolate Chip card stock
- Confetti White card stock
- Old Olive textured card stock
- On Board 5″ x 5″ Art Journal
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Regal Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon
- Linen thread
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Bone folder