Hi Friends. Happy Friday to you. This has been a very busy week for me – not in a bad way – just lots to do. We had our first frost earlier this week (egads!) and I’ve had to clean up my vegetable garden and put up all those veggies I picked!
This summer’s garden has been wonderful and I’m sad to have to wait another year to get back into it. But at least I’ll have pickles, salsa, tomato sauce and relishes to enjoy until then!
This morning I cracked open the new “Half Full” stamp – this set is so much fun to work with. The images are also going to be ideal for gift tags for my wino-friends. I also love the script for the sentiments too. Here’s the card I came up with, along with measurements, supply list and tutorial – enjoy!
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock to measure 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and fold in half to create card base. Sponge edges with Berry Burst ink. Adhere 5 1/4″ x 4″ Berry Burst card stock layer to front of card then glue on a Whisper White card stock layer that measures 5″ x 3 3/4″. Set aside.
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock to measure 4 7/8″ x 2 3/4″ and sponge edges with Berry Burst ink. Layer a piece of Berry Burst “Color Theory” Designer Series Paper that measures 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″.
- Cut Gold Foil Paper 4 7/8″ x 1″ and punch with Decorative Ribbon Border. Glue to edge of the Crumb Cake/DSP layer. Add to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White card stock to measure 2″ x 3 1/2″. Stamp wine label image with Black Ink. Color the grapes with Berry Bliss and the leaves with Old Olive. Cut image out with scissors then sponge edges with Berry Bliss Ink.
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock 2″ x 4 3/4″. Run through the Big Shot with scallop framelit die from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies. Layer the stamped image on top. Tear bottom of crumb cake and sponge edges with Berry Bliss ink.
- Cut Whisper White card stock to measure 2″ x 4 1/2″ and use the Scallop Tag Topper punch on top of 2″ end. Layer behind the stamped image/crumb cake piece, tear bottom edge of whisper white card stock. Sponge with Berry Bliss.
- Position stamped tag to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a Gold Metallic Heart, and some Mini Gold Sequins with a glue dot. Tie a knot with some Old Olive ribbon and place on card with glue dot.
- Add some mini gold sequins to card with Fine-tip Glue.
*A free step-by-step PDF tutorial with 20 card projects!
To receive my special gift package, your
order needs to be a min. of $60.00 (before tax and shipping) and you can do that by taking advantage of the current
Stampin’ Up! specials or you can simply order WHATEVER you want! Be
sure to check out
the clearance rack for some deals as well. If your order is under $60
you will still receive my 20 project tutorials as my thank you gift to
**Do not use the code if your order
is $200 or more (before tax & shipping) to ensure you receive the
host rewards – I will still send you this month’s special gift!
my online store
me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!