Hi Friends! It’s FRIDAY! YAY! I am so looking forward to the weekend – this week has been CRAZY busy! I was hoping to get another video up on my YouTube channel for you but I’m not 100% sure I’ll have time. However, I did have my “Mystery Stamping Hour” today and as always, it was a TON of FUN! I LOVE stamping with my friends! The card layout that I chose for today was based on a card I made a couple of years ago, which you can see HERE.
For today’s card I used the lovely “Hand-Penned Bundle” with a sentiment from the new “Better Places” Host set:
This is such a great card design because you can use up all those little bits of left-over scrap pieces of Designer Series Paper or even different colours of card stock. This is also a versatile design to use with any stamp set, die or punch too!
- Basic White card stock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, plus pieces for die cuts
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper: Seven strips 3 ¼” x ½ ” (different patterns)
- Mint Macaron: 3 ½” x 5”, plus scrap piece for die cut
- Cut Whisper White card stock to measure 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Fold in half for the card base.
- Glue the seven 3 ¼” x ½” strips of Designer Series Paper onto 3 ½” x 5” piece of Mint Macaron card stock, along the right side, laying them across the top to bottom down the 3 ½” side. Round corners if desired.
- Wrap Cinnamon Cider ribbon across the Mint Macaron layer, covering the ends of the DSP, securing in the back. Place on the centre of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp flower from Hand-Penned stamp set onto a scrap piece of Basic White card stock with Black Memento ink. Colour with Blushing Bride, Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron. Add Cinnamon Cider to the centre of the flower. Cut with die and place onto the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones to flowers.
- Stamp sentiment with Cinnamon Cider ink onto a scrap piece of Basic White and cut with a small circle die. Cut a layering circle with die next size up using Mint Macaron card stock and glue the two circles together. Place onto the card with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add a ribbon bow to finish card.
If you haven’t already joined my “Mystery Stamping Hour with Tina” group, simply go to my Serene Stamper Facebook page and click on the JOIN GROUP button and I’ll be happy to add you! We stamp every Friday at 1pm Atlantic.
Have a FABULOUS weekend & HAPPY STAMPING!