Cider: 5-1/2” x 7” card base, score at 4-1/4”
3-3/4” x 3”
5-1/4” x 2-1/2” for gray; 5-1/4” x 1-1/2” for cider
Cake: 4-1/2” x 1-1/2”
Foil: 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” for die-cut
White: 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” for die-cut; 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” for
gray World of Good DSP to the Cinnamon Cider front flap.
cider World of Good DSP to the inside bottom of the card, so it
shows through to front.
Basic Black layer to the shortened card front.
the ends of the Crumb Cake layer, then adhere to the card front.
Cinnamon Cider and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers to color
directly onto the red rubber Happiest of Birthdays stamp. Gently use
the brush-tip end of the marker to color. “Huff” onto the stamp
to refresh the ink, then stamp onto Whisper White cardstock.
the sentiment with the Tasteful Labels die.
a second Tasteful Labels shape in Copper Foil, cut in half
length-wise, then adhere to the top and bottom of the sentiment
label to create a frame. Trim away any excess sticking out on the
up sentiment onto the card front with Dimensionals.
Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to the corners of the Basic Black layer.
another Happiest of Birthdays sentiment on the Whisper White layer
with Memento Black ink. Adhere it to the inside of the card.
Stamps – Happiest of Birthdays (152539 cling)
Paper – World of Good Designer Series Paper (152491); Copper Foil (142020); Cinnamon Cider (153078); Basic Black (121045); Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads & Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); 2020-2022 Stampin’ Write Markers (153125); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082)
Misc. – Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653)
FREE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply