Hi Friends! Sorry I’ve been MIA. I think most of you know though that I’ve got a lot on the go right now (house renos, garden, wedding planning and prep, etc). I miss making my videos and tutorials for you, and will do that just as soon as I can. In the meantime, here’s a beautiful card that I wanted to share with you, created by my friend Lee Conrey (for our Leaders Project Sheet Group).
- Stamp Sets – Happiness Abounds(159238)
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Perfectly Penciled (DSP) (159244); Sweet Sorbet Blend Combo Pack (159224); Granny Apple Blends Duo Pack (154885); Dimensionals (104430); Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (160885); Stampin’ Emboss Powders Basics (155554); Heat Tool (129053)
- Thick Basic White: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” 2 ¾” x 4”
- Basic Black: 5/8” x 3”
- DSP: 2 ¾” x 4”
- Run the Basic White 4 ¼” x 5 ½” through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Painted Texture 3 D Embossing Folder. Then attach to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Color the Cut Piece of Perfectly Penciled Designer Serie Paper using Blends
- Attach the colored DSP to the same size white mat. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and center on the front of the card.
- Emboss the sentiment on the Basic Black Strip in Versamark, then use White Embossing Powder and heat set with your heat Tool. Attach to card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!