Hi Friends! The tutorial I’m sharing with you today uses a simple card layout combined with our beautiful new “Happiness Abounds” stamp set!
These stamps are also available with a set of coordinating dies that you can purchase as a bundle, or even better, as an entire suite! The “Hues of Happiness Suite” includes incredibly beautiful 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and glossy dots embellishments.
The “Hues of Happiness Suite” is so popular it’s already on our low inventory list, so you may want to order soon!
To colour the stamped images I used both our Stampin’ Blends Markers and ink pads with a water painter. I hope you enjoy today’s tutorial!
Happiness Abounds Many Thanks Card
- Basic White : 11” x 4 ¼”, 5” x 3 ¾”, 2 1/8” x 4 3/8”, 2” x 4 ¼”
- Pear Pizzazz: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Flirty Flamingo: 4 ½” x 2 ¼”
- Fold 11” x 4 ¼” Basic White card stock in half to create card base.
- Glue 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock to front of card.
- Glue 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Basic White on top of the Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- Stamp flower and leaves with Black Memento ink pad on the 2” x 4 ¼” Basic White card stock.
- Colour the larger flowers with the Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends in the light and dark.
- Colour the smaller flowers using the Flirty Flamingo ink pad and water painter (tap the ink pad onto a clear block and pick up the ink with water painter).
- Colour the large leaves with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends in the light and dark.
- Colour the smaller leaves with the Pear Pizzazz ink pad and water painter.
- Use Clear Wink of Stella to add a light wash of glimmer to the flowers.
- Adhere the stamped piece to 2 1/8” x 4 3/8” Basic White card stock and then glue to the Flirty Flamingo card stock. Place on front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment with Black Memento ink pad.
- Add rhinestones to stamped piece to finish card.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!