Hi Friends! Here we are, at the last card of this month’s series, which of course, features the new “Hello, Irresistible Collection” from Stampin’ Up!
These beautiful products were recently released on our new “ONLINE EXCLUSIVES”. What this means is they’re only available online (you can reach out to me as well, to order them); these products will never be in our catalogues.
By doing this Stampin’ Up! is able to offer us MORE products, and respond quickly to relevant trends and our crafting needs. Pretty awesome, right? More products will be released throughout the year, some are only available while supplies last and some will be available longer.
FYI: There is no guarantee of what comes back and what goes when items sell out from the Online Exclusives. Therefore, I encourage you to please make sure you order your favourites products as you see them, to avoid disappointment.
To see the “Online Exclusives” CLICK HERE!
I’m excited to share today’s card with you! This is a fun fold, which is new to me. Or perhaps I’ve seen it years ago and just don’t remember it. Either way, this card fold was a WOW to me when my friend (and team member), Laura Sherwood, shared it during our “Serene Stamper Gathering” a couple of weeks ago. Don’t you just love it when we all inspire one another?
This card fold (I don’t even know what it’s called – a three-panel fun fold, maybe?) is mega EASY to make. Simply score a 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of card stock in half, both on the short and long ends, and remove the top right piece (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″). Then you fold the bottom right panel inside and the top panel down.
Imagine all the different ways you could use this fun fold card! Oh my. Housework and meals may have to take a backseat for stamping and creating (oh wait, they already are lol).
Kidding aside, one of the reasons I really love this card fold is because I don’t have to remember any measurements, and this can be a super “WOW” card when you want to impress!
Keep the card simple, without or without die cuts, and with or without layers and embellishments. It’s a great card fold no matter how you use it.
Of course, I couldn’t resist using this card fold with the “Hello, Irresistible Suite”! I hope you enjoy today’s demonstration!
“Hello, Irresistible” Card #6
- Basic White: 11” x 8 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼” (x3)
- Designer Series Paper: for flower/leaf die cuts
- Place Basic White Card Stock onto paper trimmer.
- Along the 8 ½” side, score down at 4 ¼”
- Along the 11” side, score down at 5 ½”
- Remove top corner panel (4 ¼” x 5 ½”)
- Use bone folder along the score lines and fold bottom pannel inside to the centre and fold the top panel down for front of card.
- Run 4” x 5 ¼” through Die Cut Machine using the circle die. Place on card front and use pencil to dry inside the circle. Cut using 2 ½” circle die. Glue DSP to card front.
- Repeat step six for top panel inside the card.
- Glue another 4” x 5 ¼” DSP layer to inside side flap of card.
- Cut flowers and leaves from DSP with coordinating dies. Glue onto card front.
- Stamp sentiment inside card (I embossed my image with clear powder, as shown on sample).
- Finish decorating inside the card as shown.
- Use mini glue dot to position Dragonfly Trinket on front of card.
If you missed the previous five cards from this card series, click on the links below:
- Card 1 & Card 2
- Card 3
- Card 4
- Card 5
- Card 6 (today’s post)
Thank you so much for watching this month’s card series on my YouTube channel – I’ve loved reading all of your comments. It makes me SO HAPPY to know that you’ve been enjoying my cards and techniques. It is always my hope to inspire you and share some ideas that you can try out at home too.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply