Hi Friends! Have you seen our new Rainbow Glimmer Sheets yet?! I can’t believe I haven’t ordered these new glimmer sheets yet – I MUST rectify that RIGHT NOW! You can find these on page 153 in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 new annual catalogue.
I have a BEAUTIFUL card to share with you today, created by Jodi Reinart for our “Leaders Project Sheets Group“:
Jodi used the gorgeous Rainbow Glimmer Sheets on her card – they’re so pretty that just an added sentiment is all you need to complete it!
Granny Apple Green: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
Basic Black: 3 1/4” x 4 3/4””
Whisper White: 1 3/4” x 3 1/4”
Rainbow Glimmer: 12” x 1”
1. Using your Paper Trimmer, cut the Rainbow Glimmer paper into 4 pieces that are 3” x 1”.
2. Take each piece and cut it into two by placing it on the Paper Trimmer with one corner 1/4” to the left of the cutting track and the opposite corner at 1/4” to the right of the cutting track to get the “almost” triangles shown. Repeat for each piece to get 8 total pieces.
3. Stagger all of the pieces onto the Basic Black cardstock as shown before attaching with Stampin’ Seal.
4. Using Stampin’ Seal, attach the Basic Black cardstock to the Granny Apple Green card base.
5. Using Memento Black ink, stamp the greeting from the Simply Citrus set onto the Whisper White cardstock.
6. Cut out the greeting using the die and attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp Sets: Simply Citrus All-Inclusive Card Kit (153128)
Card Stock: Granny Apple Green (146990), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Rainbow Glimmer (153056)
Ink: Memento Black (132708)
Other: Tasteful Labels dies (152886), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Trimmer (152392)
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!