Create a fun, whimsical chicken family with the variety of images in the Hey Chick Stamp Set.
Pair the images with great greetings about friendship and you’ve got the makings for wonderful projects for family and friends. Add colour to the line-art images using your favourite colouring technique.
- Stamp Sets – Hey, Chick (158190) This stamp set is also available in French.
- Card Stock (CS) – Real Red (102482); Basic White Thick (159229); Basic White (159276); Crumb Cake (120953); Soft Suede (115318); Daffodil Delight (119683)
- Ink Pads –Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Daffodil Delight (147094)
- Misc. – Chick Dies (158199); Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (EF) (152320); Old World Paper 3D EF (153200); Real Red Stampin’ Blends Markers (154899); Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers (154897); Sponge Daubers (133773); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Real Red CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”
- Crumb Cake CS: 4” x 5-1/4”, plus a scrap for die cutting
- Soft Suede CS: 4” x 2”
- Basic White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
- Daffodil Delight CS: scraps for die cutting
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Emboss the Crumb Cake CS layer using the Pinewood Planks 3D EF.
- Emboss the Soft Suede CS layer using the Old World Paper 3D EF.
- Stamp the two chickens in black ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS, then cut using the 2 coordinating.
- Color the chickens with Stampin’ Blends Markers: combs & wattle in Real Red and feet in Pumpkin Pie.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake CS, then cut using the sign die.
- Die cut a corn cob from a scrap of Basic White Thick CS.
- Daub a little Daffodil Delight ink onto the cob using a Sponge Dauber,
- Die cut the corn kernels from a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS.
- Glue the Soft Suede CS layer onto the Crumb Cake CS layer, lining up the bottoms.
- Glue the Soft Suede CS layer onto the front of the card base.
- Adhere the sign and chickens using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the cob and kernels onto the Soft Suede CS layer.
- Glue the Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.
Get the Hey Chick stamp set in a bundle with coordinating dies and save 10%!
Spend a day in the life of a chicken with the Chick Dies. Create chickens, eggs, coops, and more—everything you need for farm time fun. Use these dies to cut out stamped images, create backgrounds, or build rural scenes.
Don’t forget, there are only THREE days left of Sale-a-bration! Get your free Sale-a-bration rewards and/or the awesome starter kit with the bonus Sale-a-bration gift of Designer Series Papers (value approx $78) before it’s too late! Click HERE to learn more or pop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Enjoy the day, stay well and HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply