Hi Friends! I am so excited about April’s Paper Pumpkin kit! Stampin’ Up! has shared a bit of a teaser with us, including the fact that the stamp set in the kit will be “Distinktive”, which is one of my favourite kinds of stamp images! If you’re not familiar with our “Distinktive” product line, here’s some information for you:
ABOUT OUR DISTINKTIVE STAMPS:
- Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step.
- These stamps are available only from Stampin’ Up! and are made using a patent-pending process.
- Distinktive stamps are available in red rubber and photopolymer; Paper Pumpkin’s April kit includes photopolymer stamps.
- Shop Distinktive stamps in the online store by searching “Distinktive,” or look for the Distinktive icon in Stampin’ Up! catalogues.
Watch our video to learn more about Distinktive stamps.
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, and So Saffron.
to order the April kit.
- A subscriber must have an active subscription by April 10, 2019 at 11:00 pm (MT) in order to receive the April kit.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Samples of past Paper Pumpkin stamp sets:
I can’t tell you how much I LOVED February’s stamp set!!!! Here’s an alternative card that I made with the “Grown with Kindness” stamp set:
In addition to providing everything you need to make a pre-designed, all-inclusive project, our Paper Pumpkin kids are perfect to help you unlock and explore your creativity! By introducing you to exciting and innovative products from Stampin’ Up! you get so much inspiration with these kits.
The projects and supplies and stamp sets all arrive at your door, ready for stamping and assembling. I’m sure you can see the awesome value with Paper Pumpkin kits and I personally love them. As a demonstrator, it’s a real treat to get a kit, already prepared for me, and I can just put on some music, relax, play and create. I know my Paper Pumpkin subscribers feel the same way – they love their kits as much as I do!
How to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin:
Leave a Reply