Hi Friends! Just a quick post today, as I’m currently away and won’t be back home until Friday. Stampin’ Up! has a great little video showing this month’s super cute PAPER PUMPKIN kit and I wanted to share it with you:
It’s a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!
TINA WELLER, New Brunswick, Canada.
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at
your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project
to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and familyevery month! Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month Stampin’ Up! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a
project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They’ve even
colour-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Stampin’ Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month
to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your
first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership $24.95 per month (and
shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will
receive in the first month of your membership. The Welcome Kit includes
a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
- A Try-It kit is available on the online store if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I love receiving my Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin’ Up! everyone month – it really is a nice creative escape!
I’ll be back home on Friday – until then HAPPY STAMPING!