Hi Friends! Today’s card tutorial is for this month’s “Leaders Project Sheet Group”. I wanted to create a fun fold card with a summery/fall feel to it. I also use my “Block Background Technique” for the daisies. If you haven’t tried this technique you’ve got to give it a while – it’s so much FUN! You can watch my video tutorial for this technique here.
This fun fold card has a flap on the front that open up….
…ta-da! A little message behind the flap!
Here’s the tutorial for you, including a PDF printable:
I hope you have fun making this card:
Tile: 9 ¾” x 4 ¼” , 4” x 1 ¼” , 3 ½” x 3 ½”
White: 4” x 4” , 5 ¼” x 4” (X 2), 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
¾” x 2 ¾”
at 4 ¼” along 9 ¾” side of Terracotta card stock and fold in
half for card base.
Bumblebee and Terracotta ink pads to stamp grid and wood grain
images from Comfort and Hope stamp set onto the 4” x 4” Whisper
White card stock and along left side of 5 ¼” x 4” Whisper White
piece. Pick up some ink from lid of Early Espresso ink pad with
Water Painter and splatter onto both pieces.
sentiment with Early Espresso ink pad.
4” x 1 1/4” strip of Terracotta Tile card stock at 1/2” to create small flap. Stamp ‘Friend’ image with Early Espresso ink onto ¾” x 2 ¾” piece of Bumblebee card stock. Cut with Lovely Label Pick a Punch and glue to Terracotta flap. Stamp the scallop image from Comfort and Hope set, above and below
the sentiment. Emboss with gold.
Stampin’ Seal to adhere flap behind 5 ¼” x 4” Whisper White layer (centre of right side). Glue this layer inside card.
Versamark ink pad to stamp fern image twice onto the 4” x 4”
piece. Sprinkle with Gold Emboss Powder, shake off excess and set
with heat tool. Stamp dots in centre, emboss with gold. Use Blender
Pen and Terracotta ink pad to colour centre of dots. Stamp sentiment
with Early Espresso ink pad. Adhere to front card flap.
3 ½” x 3 ½” Terracotta Tile card stock through die cut machine
using largest scallop circle from Layering Circle dies. Glue behind
the Terracotta Tile flap, centering on card front.
3 ¼” x 3 ¼” Whisper White card stock with Stitched Shape
circle die. Stamp circle image from Comfort and Hope set with
Versamark. Stamp a second time on same die cut and emboss with gold.
Glue to scallop circle die cut, with the card flap between the two
create daisies: Stamp clear block with Bumblebee ink pad,
lightly mist with water and press down onto 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper
White card stock. Repeat randomly over the entire piece, using
different size blocks and also with Terracotta Tile ink, to create a
background. This is the “Block Background Technique”. Let card
stock dry. Stamp large and small daisy images with Early Espresso
ink and stamp two of each. Cut with coordinating punches. Adhere to
Whisper White circle die cut.
centre of small daisy with Versamark and stamp on scrap piece of
Whisper White. Emboss with gold. Cut and glue to centre of flower.
Add a large pearl.
a bow with ribbon and adhere to front circle die cut.
Comfort & Hope Cling Stamp Set (English)
Terracotta Tile 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin’ Pad
Bumblebee Classic Stampin’ Pad
Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! Winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
- AUGUST BONUS! Everyone who places a min. $85 dollar order with me during the month of August will receive my new “Dove of Hope” online class for FREE! This class includes step-by-step instructions for TEN cards plus TWO 3-D projects that you’re going to love! Each tutorial has colour photos, supply list, measurements, tips and tricks. This class also comes with private video instruction from me too, for EVERY project! (Offer valid in CANADA only, and requires a min. order of $85, before taxes and shipping, placed through my online store or by contacting me. This class will also be available to purchase, no matter where you live! Details will be posted on my blog and also sent out via newsletter later this week).
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply