– Hold on to Hope
(C:145780, W: 145776)
Mango Melody (146989), Very Vanilla (101650)
Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146289), Everyday Jars Framelits (141490), Big
Shot (143263), Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (146329), Basic Jewels Pearl
(144219), Stampin Dimensionals (104430),
Snail Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
Very Vanilla cardstock – 3” x 3”
Mango Melody cardstock – 5-1/4” x 4”, scrap for flowers
Soft Sea Foam – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
DSP – 4” x 1”
Shaded Spruce Ribbon – 4”
1. Fold Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half.
2. Adhere using SNAIL adhesive the Mango
Melody cardstock to front of card.
3. Adhere using SNAIL adhesive the DSP strips
to the front of the card (3/4” from the top and bottom of the card).
4. Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruced
stamp pad on the 3”x3” Very Vanilla cardstock.
5. Stamp the flowers using the Shaded Spruce
stamp pad next to the sentiment.
6. Cut out 4 flowers using the flower die in
the Everyday Jars Framelits.
7. Adhere flowers to the stamped image using
Mini Glue Dots.
8. Add pearls to the center of the flowers.
9. Adhere using SNAIL adhesive stamped Very
Vanilla cardstock to the Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Add to the front of the card using Stampin
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
BONUS “PASSPORT PALS” TUTORIALS
orders of $60 or more (prior to tax and shipping) will also receive the exclusive Passport Pals tutorials, created by Frenchie (France Martin) and
myself – that means you’ll receive 18 free project sheets!
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!