- Place the 6 1/4″ edge of the card along the top of the Simply Scored tool and score all the way down at the 1 1/8″ mark with a stylus.
- Without moving the card, score all the way down at the 5 1/8″ mark.
- Turn card 90′ to line up the 8 1/2″ edge to the top of the scoring tool. Make sure the pattern side of the card is to the right.
- Score at the 2″ mark down to the previously scored line. Move to 5 1/4″ mark and score down to the previously scored line. Flip the card over and repeat the above scoring. You’re scoring is done!
- Cut the along the score lines on each side of the card to create flaps. Completely cut away the 2″ tabs on each corner, as shown in video.
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the flaps, fold up the card panels to adhere together and you now have a gift box!
- Decorate as desired and fill your box with a little gift for someone special!
For the trimmed edge, cut a 1” x 6 ½” strip of Very Vanilla card
stock with Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and glue inside the front
edges of box. Trim off any excess ends.