Hi Everyone! I meant to to post yesterday but I was just too busy. I’ve been planning my new CARD BUFFETS!!! I am so excited about these and I think you’re going to LOVE them!
Just like a food buffet, you can pick and choose your favourite cards out of a menu of 16 different styles! Which cards you’d like to make and how many is up to you! The minimum required is 8 but if you’d like to make more you can! Work at your own pace – there is a 3 hour time frame.
Buffets are created just with you in mind! Limited on time and energy? At my card buffets everything is prepared and ready for you when you arrive. You’ll create beautiful, handmade cards using stamps and a bit of creativity! All supplies are provided, pre-cut and your cards are ready to be assembled. There will be a wide variety of choices (birthdays, thank yous, seasonal occasions, etc) …and all for one basic price!
The CARD BUFFET details:
- You just have to bring your own snail adhesive & scissors.
- Come and leave when you want (within the 3 hour session).
- Work at your own pace.
- 16 beautiful cards to choose from on every “Buffet Menu”.
- Card Kits are in their own individual boxes and are ready to be assembled.
- Choose your card, take the coordinating box to your table and have fun!
- All my Stampin’ Up! punches, Big Shot, dies, ink pads, Simply Scored, etc will be available for you to use!
- Envelopes are included.
- Instructions for each card, along with a ready-made sample, are in each box making it easy for you to follow and duplicate.
All time consuming steps to the cards will be done for you!
Card buffets are perfect for first-time stampers as well as experienced stampers.
- Cost is only $30 a person for 8 beautiful cards. (minimum) OR FREE with a $35 or more order!
- You may make more than 8 cards (additional cards only $2.25 each)
- The only limit is the 3 hour time frame.
So you can see why I am so excited about my new Card Buffets, right? You just have to show up and start stamping, everything is ready and waiting for you! Stock up on your card stash and you’ll have a series of cards you can use for birthdays, thank yous, sympathy, get well, and special occasions.
My first card buffet will be held on Saturday, March 24th
from 10am-1pm at Beulah Conference Centre.
Contact me to RSVP your spot!
506-468-9986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!
Oh – and some of you have emailed me asking me about my second video – it’s coming! I am in the process of editing it and I will post it on my video page later today. Thanks for being so patient while I learn all the ins-and-outs of creating videos! My second video involves the owl punch and it’s SOOOO CUTE! Let me what you think!
PS – this is the last month for SALEABRATION!!!! Don’t miss out! I will be sending out my special Sale-a-Bration bundle to everyone on my mailing list – make sure you’re signed up to receive my newsletters so that you get this special limited time offer! My monthly newsletter will be emailed out Monday morning (and it’s got a sweet Easter Basket template that is adorable and perfect for gift giving!). If you’re not already on my mailing list, enter your email in the sign up box on the sidebar of my blog.
Leave a Reply