Hydrangeas represent gratitude, grace, abundance, and beauty. The Hydrangea Hill Suite makes it simple to add the beauty and grace of hydrangea flowers to your Spring projects of all kinds.
The two-step style of this set makes it quick and easy to create simple stamped cards that wow. Add in the coordinating dies and designer series paper and you can step it up and let your creative style bloom abundantly!
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (front of the card) and 3 ¼” x 4 ½” (inside card)
- Designer Paper: 4” x 5 ¼” (inside card)
- Highland Heather: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” (base card)
- Place sticky notes at 1” from the left side of Whisper White and at 1 ½’ from the right side to cover the length of the card front.
- Tap the blending brush lightly on the Moonlight stamp pad and swirl at the bottom of the space created between the sticky notes. Lightly layer the ink to the colour you want. Repeat with the Heather stamp pad starting at the top. Remove the sticky notes.
- Stamp the flower, dragonfly & sentiment using Memento ink..
- For the inside layer, die-cut hydrangea bloom out of the centre of the DSP (see picture below). Adhere the DSP to the inside of the base card. Stamp sentiment on the smaller Whisper White piece and adhere to the DSP.
- Push some of the little petals from the inside of the die cut bloom so that it becomes a 3-D flower.
- Dot the Liquid Glue lightly on to the stamped DSP bloom and adhere the DSP bloom over the stamped flower on the card front. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle(156251); Dragonfly Garden (154411)
- Cardstock– Basic White (159276.); Highland Heather (146986);
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Highland Heather (147103); Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Other – Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154570); Blending Brushes (153611); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Sticky Notes
Enjoy the day, stay well & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply