The “Hydrangea Haven” bundle is absolutely GORGEOUS! And you can’t beat the beautiful colours in the coordinating Designer Series Paper too! I hope you enjoy today’s card tutorial!
- Seaside Spray 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4” & scrap
- Basic White 3 3/4” x 5”
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 1/4”
- Stamp flower outline on right side of Basic White layer with Old Olive Ink. Stamp solid leaf image with same ink over stem & leaves. Die cut Hydrangea bloom in center of DSP layer and add to flower with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Run through die cutting machine with the floral border die. Add Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon by flower border and adhere to DSP layer and then to card front.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Seaside Spray scrap and die cut with label die. Add to step of flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- Tie small piece of Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon in loose know and add to stem of flower with Mini Glue Dot. Tie a triple bow with white twine from Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack and add to grape ribbon with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251)
- Card Stock – Seaside Spray (150883); Basic White (159276); Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (154570)
- Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon (154572); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Min Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Paper Snips (103579)
Enjoy the day, stay well and HAPPY STAMPING!
PATSY HUSSON says
Love your hydrangea card idea! Thank you for sharing!
I’ve been using Stampin Up products since about 1990, and I just became a demonstrator in Feb. 2021.