The “Hydrangea Haven” bundle is absolutely GORGEOUS! And you can’t beat the beautiful colours in the coordinating Designer Series Paper too! I hope you enjoy today’s card tutorial!
- Seaside Spray 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4” & scrap
- Basic White 3 3/4” x 5”
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 1/4”
- Stamp flower outline on right side of Basic White layer with Old Olive Ink. Stamp solid leaf image with same ink over stem & leaves. Die cut Hydrangea bloom in center of DSP layer and add to flower with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Run through die cutting machine with the floral border die. Add Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon by flower border and adhere to DSP layer and then to card front.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Seaside Spray scrap and die cut with label die. Add to step of flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- Tie small piece of Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon in loose know and add to stem of flower with Mini Glue Dot. Tie a triple bow with white twine from Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack and add to grape ribbon with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251)
- Card Stock – Seaside Spray (150883); Basic White (159276); Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (154570)
- Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon (154572); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Min Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Paper Snips (103579)
Enjoy the day, stay well and HAPPY STAMPING!