Hi Friends! Fall is in the air and I’ve been seeing lots of pumpkins in the farm fields around our home. We’ve even had to light our wood stove already! Yeesh. So what better than a pumpkin card? I hope you enjoy today’s tutorial!
- Stamp Sets – Pretty Pumpkins (156472)with Detailed Pumpkin Dies (156472) ~OR~ Save 10% with the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (156478)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Basic Black (121045); Pumpkin Pie (105117); Basic White (159276)
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento stamp pad (132708); Pumpkin Pie classic ink pad (147086); Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends combo pack (154897); Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends combo pack (154879); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends combo pack (154892)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Tailor Made Tags Dies (155563 ); Black & White 1/4” Gingham Ribbon (156485); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Crumb Cake card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Ribbon: 4”
- Use the third largest stitched rectangle die to cut the Pumpkin Pie card stock, then stamp the stitched rectangle with the pumpkin trio stamp and Pumpkin Pie ink to create a pumpkin patch.Layer the pumpkin card onto the black mat and adhere to front of card.
- Cut the second largest tag die from one end of white card stock. Stamp “friends” sentiment in black on tag, then attach ribbon through hole. Attach to front of pumpkin layer with dimensionals.
- Stamp the pumpkin trio on the other end of white card stock and color with stampin’ blends, then use the coordinating dies to cut. Attach to lower corner on front of card with dimensionals.
Have a great weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!