Hi Friends! Yesterday I decided to have a play with the “In the Pines” stamp set. I know I want some of my Christmas cards to feature this set, along with the coordinating dies, I’m just not sure yet of my design. However, I do love how this quick and easy card turned out!
How I made this card:
- I stamped the trees onto Seaside Spray cardstock using Old Olive ink.
- Next, I stamped the tree outline images with Mossy Meadow.
- Here’s where the fun came in… After I cleaned my stamps, I daubed Frost White Shimmer paint onto the outline images and stamped again onto the trees – it looks so pretty!
- I then added a bit more of the Frost White Shimmer Paint at the bottom of the trees using my Sponge Daubers.
- I few embellishments on one of the trees and some pretty ribbon finished this card.
Depending on which way you hold the card, you get a different look due to the shimmer paint!
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!