Hi Friends! HAPPY FRIDAY! I love Fridays because that’s when I have my “Mystery Stamping Hour”! The card layout for today was a fun fold and I used the “In Symmetry” stamp set:
This stamp set is available as a bundle and comes with a coordinating punch, which you can see HERE.
“In Symmetry” Friend Card
- Just Jade: 11” x 4 ¼”, scored at 2 ¾” on both ends
- Basic Black: 4” x 3”
- Designer Series Paper: 2 ¾” x 4” (two pieces)
- Basic White: 2” x 3 ¼” , 4 ¾” 3 ½”
- Cut Just Jade card stock to measure 4 ¼” x 11”. Score at 2 ¾” on each end. Use bone folder to crease each flap well, folding each side into the centre of the card.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 ¾” x 4” (two pieces) and glue to front flaps.
- Stamp images from In Symmetry set onto 3 ¼” x 2” piece of Basic White card stock (ink pads used: Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Bumblebee and Night of Navy).
- Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock with Scalloped Contour die and glue behind the stamped piece. Place adhesive only on the left side behind the the stamped piece and glue onto left card flap.
- Stamp “Hey Friend” (from In Symmetry set) and “Thanks for Being You” (from Free as a Bird stamp set) with Black Memento ink pad.
- Cut Basic White with second largest die from “Scalloped Contours” and glue inside card. Stamp sentiment.
- Add ribbon bow and pearls to finish card.
Stamps: In Symmetry 155140, Free as a Bird 149468
Paper: Basic White 159276, Bumblebee 153077, Basic Black 121045, Sweet Symmetry 155605
Ink: Bumblebee 153116, Black Memento 132708 , Calypso Coral 147101 , Just Jade 153115 , Night of Navy 147110
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels 144219, Metallic Pearls 146282, Flirty Flamingo Gold Metallic Ribbon 155610
Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine 149653, Scalloped Contours Dies 155560, Paper Trimmer 152392, Clear Block Bundle 118491
Adhesives:Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755, Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, Mini Glue Dots 103683
Everyone who stamped with me today made WONDERFUL cards using today’s fun fold and really enjoyed this layout. If you’re not already in my “Mystery Stamping Hour with Tina” group on Facebook, yer missin’ out! Come on over and join us! Just visit my Serene Stamper Facebook page HERE and then click on the group button – I’ll be happy to add you! We stamp every Friday from 1:00pm – 2:00pm AST!
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
PS: I’m almost finished editing a new video for you and it will be up on my YouTube channel by tomorrow morning! YAY!