Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing a gorgeous Christmas card, created by Candy Ford, that features the “Joy of Noel Bundle”:
When you add this bundle to your paper crafting collection and you’ll be able to create all sorts of elegant paper crafts! Mix and match the stamp and die set greetings and designs to make wonderful Christmas wreaths and winter floral arrangements. From tags to cards to home decor elements, share the joy of Christmas with simple or sophisticated projects!
JOY OF NOEL PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Create elegant cards, tags, and more using the Joy of Noel Stamp Set. This set features beautiful Christmas greetings and designs that will step up your crafting during the Christmas season! Use the Noël sentiment as the focal point of your projects, create layers using the greenery pieces, or make a wreath with the smaller holly leaf design. Then choose your favourite colours and tools to make wonderful crafts and share the joy the Christmas season brings!
* 12 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, e, h
JOY OF NOEL DIES
Easily create die-cut elements, layers, and Christmas floral arrangements with the Joy of Noel Dies. Featuring the word Noel, holly berry leaf designs, and greenery designs, you can mix and match the different pieces to create your own floral Christmas masterpiece or use single elements as an accent on a card front. Pair with embellishments and the greeting of your choice and your Christmas wishes are on their way!
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/16″ x 2-1/4″ (8.7 x 5.7 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Boho Blue CS: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White CS: 5 ¼” x 4” (2 pieces)
- Misty Moonlight CS: 6” x 4”
- Fresh Freesia CS: 8” x 4”
- Ribbon: about 16”
- Run one of the Basic White CS pieces through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine in the Merry Melody 3D EF.
- On the other Basic White CS piece, stamp the sprig in Boho Blue ink, then color with a Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends Marker. Glue it to the inside of the card base.
- From the Misty Moonlight CS, die cut 2 holly leaves, 2 pine sprigs, 2 leafy sprigs, and the inside portion of the label. (When I made the sample, I forgot there was a die for the inside part, so I cut a piece of the CS to 3 ½” x 1”.)
- From the Fresh Freesia CS, die cut the large label and the NOEL.
- From the 5 ¼” x 4” Boho Blue CS, die cut the large label.
- Glue the embosses Basic White CS layer to the front of the card base.
- Apply some Tear & Tape to the center of the Basic White CS layer and add the ribbon, swirling from top left to bottom right and back again.
- Cut only the berries from the Fresh Freesia label and glue them on the berries of the Boho Blue label.
- Glue the Misty Moonlight inner label section to the Boho Blue label.
- Glue the NOEL letters to the Misty Moonlight inner label section.
- Glue the Misty Moonlight individual leaves/sprigs to the back of the Boho Blue label.
- Adhere the whole label stack to the embossed Basic White CS layer with a 1” x 3 ½” piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet, over the ribbon.
- Stamp Sets –Joy of Noel (161967)
- Card Stock (CS) – Boho Blue CS (161724); Basic White CS (159276); Misty Moonlight CS (153081); Fresh Freesia CS (155613)
- Ink Pads – Boho Blue (161650)
- Misc. – Joy of Noel Dies (161965); Christmas Classics Dies (161976); Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder (EF) (156392); Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends Marker (155518); White ½” Iridescent Ribbon (161955); Foam Adhesive Sheets (141825); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300)
*Save when you buy the “Joy of Noel” stamp set & dies together in a bundle!
- All online orders placed through my store will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail and a PDF tutorial bundle (with exclusive project sheets) will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order!
- If your order is a min $50: I will also send you a free packet containing pre-cut supplies to create four cards for this month’s card class! You can either use the same stamp set & products that are featured on these cards, or switch them out and use what you have!
- Please make sure to use this month’s special host code when you place your online order.
- All orders under $200: please use the special Host Code: VXGBVJ7P
- If your order is OVER $200: do NOT use the code so that you will receive your HOST REWARDS. You will still receive the PDF tutorial bundle for this month.
If you have any questions, or if you need help placing your order, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!