The Let’s Set Sail Bundle includes the Let’s Set Sail Stamp Set and the Sailboat Builder Punch. Combine the stamped images, then use the punch to cut them out quickly. It’s that easy to create the sailboat of your dreams to grace cards and scrapbook pages.
Also available in French.
- Stamp Sets – Let’s Set Sail Bunde (157906)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Night of Navy (100867)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110); Pear Pizzazz (147104); So Saffron (147109);
Soft Sea Foam (147102); Petal Pink (147108); Soft Suede (147115); Pool Party (147107)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Layering Diorama Dies (155565); Stylish Shapes Dies (159183); Sailboat Builder (157905); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); 2022-2024 In Color Bakers Twine (159195); Paper Snips (103579), post-it-notes
- Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Starry Sky Bakers Twine: 12”
- Basic White: 2 pieces 3 ¾” x 5”, scraps for boat, sails & sentiment
- Fold the card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold. Die cut the diorama shape from the remaining piece of Night of Navy.
- Stamp 3 of the water images on the lower section of a 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Basic White, overlap the images slightly. Stamp a boat at the top edge of the water with Soft Suede and again on the scrap basic white. Stamp the sails as desired using Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam. One sailboat is flat on the Basic White piece with the water, the others are stamped on the scrap Basic White and punched out with the Sailboat Builder punch. Tip: Use the paper snips to separate sailboat pieces and post-it-notes to help guide the pieces into the punch.
- Stamp the birds using Soft Suede ink. Adhere the second sailboat using dimensionals (cut a sliver of a dimensional to support the sailboat mast).
- Stamp “Adventure Awaits!” on the scrap Basic White and die cut using the shape from Stylish Shapes dies.
- Adhere the diorama piece on top of the boat images using dimensionals. Be careful to keep the Basic White piece completely under the Night of Navy piece. Adhere to card front using multipurpose liquid glue.
- Adhere sentiment piece to lower front of card with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Make a double bow by folding the twine in half and making the bow with double strands. Trim ends with paper snips and adhere to card front with a dab of glue.
- Stamp the remaining piece of Basic White as desired and adhere to the inside of the card.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!