Earning Period Deadlines
Phone/Fax/Mail: July 31, 2019, by 6:50 pm (mt)
OEX/Online: July 31, 2019, by 11:50 pm (mt)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
From July 1 until August 31, our starter kit comes with an additional $40 CDN to put towards bonus products of your choice! THEN, you’ll receive a $14 CDN coupon code the following month. If you’re interested this great deal, click here to learn more.
Here’s today’s card tutorial for you!
Sets – Lilypad
of Navy (100867), Crumb Cake (120953), Thick Whisper White (140272),
Shimmery White (101910)
– Pool Party (147107), Memento (132708)
– Lakeside Dies (146351), Clear Block B (117147), Pool Party Dark
Stampin’ Blends Marker (144594), Night of Navy Dark Stampin’
Blends Marker (144039), Crumb Cake Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
(144581), Aqua Painters (103954), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430),
Die Cutting Machine
of Navy (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored and folded in half, 2 3/8”
x 2 7/8
Whisper White: 2” x 2 ½”
White: 4” x 5 ¼”
the Clear Block B on the Pool Party ink pad to pick up color. Using
the Aqua Painter, add 1-2 drops of water to the block to make a
wash. Brush the color on the Shimmery White cardstock. Let dry.
cut the wavy lines in the center of the Shimmery White cardstock.
the greeting using Memento ink about ½” below the die cut waves.
the Crumb Cake 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” piece of cardstock on the diagonal
to create ‘photo corners’. Adhere them to the backside of the
Shimmery White cardstock in opposite corners. Adhere this layer to
the center of the card base.
the wave image using Pool Party ink on the Thick Whisper White
the sail boat images using Memento ink above the stamped waves on
the Thick Whisper White cardstock. Color in the image using the
the Thick Whisper White cardstock to the Crumb Cake 2 1/8” x 2
5/8” piece of cardstock. Adhere these layers to the piece of Night
of Navy 2 3/8” x 2 7/8” piece of cardstock. Adhere these three
layers to the center of the die cut waves using Dimensional.
Receive these exclusive tutorials as my thank you gift when you place an order with me:
Leave a Reply