⦁ Stamp Sets: Lilypad Lake Bundle (148365w, 148366c) OR Lilypad Lake (146493w, 146496c)
⦁ Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708); Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad (147096)
⦁ Paper: Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper (146331); Balmy Blue Cardstock (146982); Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197); Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
⦁ Other: Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers (1147156); White Baker’s Twine (124262); Lakeside Framelits (146351); Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Tombow Multipurpose Liquide Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Balmy Blue card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
Bermuda Bay cardstock: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
Tranquil Textures DSP: 3-3/4” x ¾”
Whisper White: 3-3/4” x 5”; scraps for die-cutting heron & lilypad
1. Stamp the Lilypad Lake waves in Bermuda Bay ink onto the Whisper White background starting about 1-1/2” from the bottom. Without re-inking, stamp the same image two more times directly above each image so it looks like the color of the lake is fading into the distance.
2. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink above the waves.
3. Adhere Tranquil Tide DSP onto the Whisper White piece near the bottom of the waves with SNAIL. Adhere the layer to the Bermuda Bay layer.
4. Tie a piece of White Baker’s Twine around the layers, knotting in the back. Tie a separate bow and attach on the front of the twine with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere the layer to the Balmy Blue card front.
5. Stamp the lilypad image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White, then color with a Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Write Marker. Die-cut with Lakeside Framelits and pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a little Wink of Stella Clear for shimmer.
6. Die-cut the reeds from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and adhere to the top of the DSP with Multipurpose Glue.
7. Stamp the heron image in Memento Black onto Whisper White, color the edges with the Balmy Blue marker, die-cut with Lakeside Framelits and pop up with Dimensionals. Add a little Wink of Stella shimmer to the heron’s head and back.
Click here to place your order!
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
orders of $60 or more (prior to tax and shipping) will also receive the
Bonus Passport Pals tutorials, created by Frenchie (France Martin) and
myself – that means you’ll receive 18 free project sheets!
This month’s Passport Pals tutorials are masculine themed cards!
If you live in the USA, click here to visit Frenchie on her to blog and here to shop through her online store.
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply