Hi Friends! If you’re still making Christmas cards and are searching for ideas, I think you’ll love today’s tutorial. This card is so beautiful and I love the colour scheme! Scroll down for the step by step instructions!
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4 1/4, plus a piece for the stamped images
- Stamp flowers, leaves, sprays with various ink colors, to get the two tone affect in the flowers use a sponge dauber and add some polished pink to the middle of the stamp that has been inked with blushing bride and then stamp it.
- Cut out the images
- Run card base through embossing folder
- Stamp sentiment with Evening Evergreen on Basic White inside the rectangle.
- Attach stamped images to card base
- Add pearls.
- Stamp Sets – Merriest Moments Bundle 
- Cardstock – Basic White Cardstock ,Mint Macaron Cardstock 
- Stamp Pads – Mossy Meadow , Mint Macaron , Polished Pink , Blushing Bride
- Misc. – Blending Brushes (153611); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653 / Mini: 150673),Specialty Plate 
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!