Today’s card is one I designed for this month’s Stampin’ Leaders Project Sheets. Almost everything I used on the card is from the new Holiday Catalogue! I just love playing with new products! This is actually a very quick and easy layout, which would make it perfect for mass producing this holiday season.
· Old Olive: 11” x 4 1/4”
· Whisper White: 3 1/4” x 4 1/4” & 1” x 3” for die cut
· Real Red: 3” x 4” & scrap piece for flower die cuts
· Old Olive & Shaded Spruce: 2 1/2” x 4” each piece
· All is Bright Designer Series Paper: 2 3/4” x 4”
1. Fold Old Olive card stock in half to create card base and glue All is Bright Designer Series Paper to the left side.
2. Place the “Merry” die onto Real Red card stock and run through the Big Shot using the Precision Base plate. Keep the little red bits from inside the words. Glue Real Red layer onto the Whisper White. Add the red bits inside the “Merry” using Liquid Glue. Adhere to front of card.
3. Ink “Christmas” with Old Olive ink and stamp on 1” x 3” piece of Whisper White. Ink the frame with Shaded Spruce and stamp over the Christmas. Place coordinating frame die over stamped image and run through the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add below the Merry die cut.
4. Use Sprig Punch to cut two each out Old Olive and Shaded Spruce card stock and glue to card. Add two bows made from White Bakers Twine, securing with mini Glue Dots.
5. Cut three flowers from a scrap piece of Real Red card stock using the die from Detailed Deer thinlints. Add to sprigs using glue dots and place a small pearl in centre of each flower.
6. Spritz card with Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint (add a few drops of pain to a bottle mixed with Rubbing Alcohol).
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!