Hi Friends! I have a fun project to share with you today called a Mini Easel Card. I know Easel cards have been around for a while but I’ve never made one before now. My friend Candy Michael recently sent me the instructions to make this and I must say, it’s pretty darn cool! This is an easy card to make and anyone lucky enough to receive it will be WOWED!
|Photo courtesy Candy Michael
- 2014-2016 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
- Hey There Buds Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Hello Honey 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Mini Glue Dots
- Simply Scored
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
|Click on image to enlarge and print.
Today is the last day for these
awesome Weekly Deals: