Hi Friends! I’ve been super busy preparing for my Holiday Creative Retreat this weekend. I can’t wait to show you all the projects and gifts I’ve got in store for everyone – but you’ll have to wait until next week for the photos. Until then, I hope you’re enjoying the tutorials I’ve been sharing with you from my Stampin’ Leaders Project Sheet group. Today’s beautiful card was created by Lee Conrey – enjoy!
Stamp Sets – Mistletoe Season (146868); Star of Light (142110)
Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702)
Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090); Real Red (147084)
Misc. – Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146921); Real Red Cotton Ribbon (146925); Red Rhinestone Jewels (146924) Layering Ovals (141706); Dimensionals (104430)
Real Red: 4 ½” x 11
Whisper White: 4’ X 5 ¼” (2), 2 ½” x 3 ½” for Oval, scrap for sentiment
Old Olive: 2 ¾” x 3 ¾” for Oval
DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” and 4 x ¾” for inside of card
1. Stamp Image in Old Olive onto White Mat cut with Oval Framelit
2. Cut Scalloped Oval using the Old Olive Mat and Scalloped Framelit
3. Adhere the white mat to the front of the card
4. Adhere the Plaid DSP to the White
5. Adhere the tow ovals together and pop up on Plaid DSP using Dimenstionals
6. Add a bow to the Mistletoe using a Glue Dot
7. Add Red Rhinestones randomly on Mistletoe
8. Stamp Greeting on scrap and cut ends using your Paper Snips.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!
If you live locally I’d love for you to join in on my classes & events.
Click here to see what’s coming up!
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Beth Norman says
Beautiful card Lee. Love the DP; so nice and bright. Can't wait to see the project!! You tease–LOL.