Hi Everyone! As you may have noticed from my earlier postings, I’m loving MY DIGITAL STUDIO, from Stampin’ Up! I recently made the header for this blog…
…and I’ve made cards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, clothing (ohhhh, the possibilities!), labels for gifts, and much more. So let me tell you a bit more about this great product.
My Digital Studio (#118108) is software that both traditional and digital papercrafters can enjoy. How is this possible? Well, if you like to save time, enjoy convenience, and desire to have a whole host of creative possibilities when you create, then you need to give My Digital Studio a look. Here’s why:
It Saves You Time and Money
– You can create a project once and then just print however many you need.
– My Digital Studio has photo-editing capabilities, so you can edit your photos as you create your layouts in MDS.
– You’ll save on materials because My Digital Studio allows you to design “virtually” and once you have your design just right, you can create your project with paper and stamps or just print out as many as you need.
– You can easily add more images, digital accessories, and templates instantly by purchasing My Digital Studio digital downloads. You will “virtually” have what you need, when you need it – just download it, and it’s ready to use. This allows you to create when time allows and creativity strikes – at all hours of day and night.
– You can scrapbook your digital photos without having to print them out first.
– When you have finished designing your project, you can choose the convenience of printing at home or you have the option to get high-quality color coordination at affordable prices using our professional print service.
– You can get started right away because the software is intuitively designed. Whether you are a beginner or a digital expert, My Digital Studio won’t stand in the way of your creative process.
– The possibilities are endless! You can create an assortment of printed and multimedia products … from cards to scrapbooks to calendars to DVDs.
So imagine creating recipe cards for a cookie exchange, Valentine cards for your child’s classmates, a scrapbook of your trip to England while on your flight back home … all with the click of a mouse. Quick, easy, and convenient – even portable! And you can still add texture and dimension with ribbon and other accessories if you want to add that final touch. If this has your creative juices flowing or you just want to learn more, contact me to get started with My Digital Studio today!
Always Valentine Card
(made with My Digital Studio)
- Pretty in Pink card stock background
- Small Polka Dot DSP-Pretty in Pink (opacity set at 60%)
- Whisper White
- Soft Suede
- Melon Mambo
- Soft Suede
- Melon Mambo
- Rich Razzleberry 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon Knot
PS: Right now, during Stampin’ Up!’s “SALE-A-BRATION” promotion, when you purchase MY DIGITAL STUDIO you can receive a FREE “So Much to Celebrate” Digital Content CD! This CD is filled with digital images of all the stamps, Designer Series Paper, Quick Accents, ribbon, buttons and Decor Elements images featured in the Sale-a-Bration flyer! How cool is that? Love it!!!!!
Enjoy the day! Hope you’re not getting as much snow as we are at the moment…