Sets – My
Meadow (151650); Itty Bitty Greetings (151331)
Stock –Whisper White Thick
(140272); Whisper White (100730)
Pads – Pool Party (147107);
Pear Pizzazz (147104); Real Red (147084); Gray Granite (147118);
Basic Gray (149165)
– Stitched Lace (149625); Stitched Rectangles (148551); Sponge
Daubers (133773); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Multipurpose Liquid
Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’
Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scraps
White: 1 ¼” x 5 ½”, 3/8” x 2”, scrap
rectangle from Whisper White, stamp gazebo in Gray Granite where
shown. Add the flower stems in
Sponge Dauber in Pear Pizzazz to add “ground” across the bottom
and stamp tulips in Real Red.
cloud image in Pool Party, use a sponge dauber to add a bit of Pool
Party over clouds to create sky. Stamp the birds in Basic Gray.
Stitched Lace from white and adhere across card.
sentiment in Gray Granite and snip right end with Banner Triple
Punch, add to rectangle where shown and trim off excess.
rectangle to card with dimensionals.
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply