Hi Friends! It’s time again for my annual “Top Ten Retiring” list! Along with cards and projects that I’ve made using these retiring items, I’ll also share some samples created by other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators! Remember, these “Last-Chance Products” are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Number EIGHT on my favourite retiring product list….
…it’s the Pop of Petals stamp set! This stamp isn’t complete without it’s coordinating “Four Petal Flower Punch“!
Here are some of my creations using this retiring set and dies:
This is the card I made for my “Mystery Stamping Hour” last weekend. I cased my own card layout from my “Painted Harvest” card here. For this card, I used the retiring2018/2020 In Colours as well as another (favourite) retiring set, “Seriously the Best”. If you’d like to join my “Mystery Stamping Hour” Facebook Group, go to my Serene Stamper Facebook page and click the ‘visit group’ button so that I can add you!
Simple, simple, simple. Stamps, ink and paper. Details here.
Love this card. This was a make and take project at one of my workshops. Details here.
Another easy card layout – this was a design from one of my “All Occasions” card classes a couple of years ago. Details here.
This card is crazy easy to make. Perfect for the beginner stamper too, who may not have many supplies. Details here.
This bookmark card combines the retiring “Enjoy Life” stamp set (also on my Top Ten Favourite Retiring Products). Details & tutorial can be seenhere.
Details & video here
Details and “Shutter Card” video tutorialhere.
Here are a few more cards that I made with the “Pop of Petals” stamps and punch, but had not been posted here on my blog (until now LOL):
Number nine of my Top Ten Retiring Products coming up on tomorrow’s blog!
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply