Today I’m sharing a card with you that I made during a Mystery Stamping Hour I held a couple of weeks ago. I chose the “Positive Thoughts” stamp set, as I thought the flower, leaves and butterfly images would be perfect with the technique:
The technique is quite simple: ink a clear block and stamp it randomly over the paper. Then, ink a stamp and stamp it three times (only inking once, to obtain a gradual fading colour). This makes a really fast and pretty background!
I love the Ornate Layers Dieson this card! As you can see, Granny Apple Green and Blackberry Bliss were the ink pads I chose for my colours. Not a colour combo one might consider using, but I think they worked quite well together!
This card layout was inspired by a beautiful Christmas card using snowflakes and you can click HERE for the PDF tutorial.
If you would like to join me in my “Mystery Stamping Hour with Tina” FaceBook group, just go to my FaceBook page “The Serene Stamper” and click on the blue “Visit Group” button. We stamp every Friday at 1pm Atlantic. FYI – it’s not a FB live, instead I post the steps in the comments and it’s a really nice way to stamp together. My team and I have been having Mystery Stamping Hours like this for years and many prefer it this way, vs. a FB live. It’s a lot of fun and I hope you will stamp with me soon!
FREE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply