Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing a card tutorial, created by Tina Rappe, for our Leader’s Project Sheet Group. The featured stamp set on Tina’s card is “Nature’s Beauty”. I have been smitten with this gorgeous stamp set ever since it came out in our Holiday catalogue! To see my “Nature’s Beauty” video demonstrations, click here, here and here!
For every “Nature’s Beauty” stamp set sold, Stampin’ Up! is donating $4 to Mental Health Organizations – isn’t that awesome? To order yours, click here.
Below is Tina’s card tutorial. I really like this card layout too, and can see myself using it with other stamp sets, colours, etc. Enjoy!
- Night of Navy: 4-1/4″ x 11″ and 2” x 4’1/4”
- Seaside Spray: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Silver Foil: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Seaside Spray: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper- Silver Foil Print: 4” x 1-1/4”
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper: scrap for snowflake
- Fold large Night of Navy cardstock in half for card base.
- Emboss large Seaside Spray cardstock with Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder and attach to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper strip to front of card with Snail.
- Make a banner with small Night of Navy by punching with Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp sentiment in Whisper White Craft Ink and attach to card with Snail.
- Attach Whisper White cardstock to card with Snail.
- Cut Stitched Shape Square from small Seaside Spray cardstock and stamp rabbit with Stazon ink.
- Colour rabbit and snow with White Stampin’ Chalk Marker and colour over fallen snow with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp snowflakes with Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Cut scallop square from Silver Foil with Layering Squares Dies and attach stamped image to Silver Foil with Snail.
- Attach Silver Foil to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut one snowflake from Sparkle Glimmer Paper with Frosted Frames Dies and attach to card with Mini Glue Dot.
Click HERE for details.