Hi Friends! Today I’ve got a sneak peek for you! The cards I’m sharing use a brand new stamp set called “Nature’s Beauty”, from our 2019-2020 Holiday Catalogue (available Sept 4th). I just LOVE this stamp set and the best part is $4 of every sale goes toward Mental Health Organizations! This beautiful stamp set is ideal for all seasons and occasions and for today’s demonstration I paired it with the “Itty Bitty Greetings” stamp set.
- Inks: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red & Balmy Blue (with Stampin’ Sponges)
- Additional stamp set: Sailing Home (for the birds)
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green & Night of Navy (with Stampin’ Sponges)
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green & Night of Navy (with Sponge Brayer)
- Inks: Merry Merlot & Mossy Meadow (with Sponge Brayer)
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Early Espresso (with Sponge Brayer)
- Additional Technique: spritzed background with water and ran through Big Shot with Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
- Inks: Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel (with Sponge Brayer)
- Additional stamp set: Colorful Seasons
- Additional Technique: before cutting background, snowflake stamps inked with Versamark and embossed in white. Background piece cut into four pieces, instead of two.
*Nature’ Beauty (cling mount) #150528 available Sept 4
*Ice Stampin’ Glitter #150445 available Sept 4
If you live in CANADA and wish to purchase Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my online store here. Your order helps support me, and my Stampin’ Up! business, so I am truly GRATEFUL when you shop at my store – THANK YOU! xx